Read the latest football gossip and transfer rumors from local newspapers with Sporting Life’s Paper Talk.
- Paul Pogba played his last game for Manchester United – and he also appeared to have sent his final message to the team’s WhatsApp group chat.
- Kylian Mbappe is set to reveal his future after the Ligue 1 season ends on May 21.
- Erik ten Hag will hold face-to-face meetings with his new Manchester United players to kick off the major overhaul he faces.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta appears to have received an injury boost with midfielder Thomas Partey set to return.
- Barcelona are reportedly ready to let Frenkie de Jong leave the club in the summer as incoming Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag plots a move for the midfielder.
- Arsenal have prevented Brazilian media from asking technical director Edu about the club’s interest in Gabriel Jesus, according to reports in the South American country.
- Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said he “hopes” Serge Gnabry stays at the Allianz Arena amid the German international’s desire to leave.
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly and Anthony Martial are among the players Erik ten Hag has decided could leave Manchester United this summer, according to reports.
- Real Madrid are close to signing Antonio Rudiger on a free transfer after reaching an oral agreement with the Chelsea defender over a lucrative four-year deal.
- Manchester United players are losing faith in Ralf Rangnick as they prepare to work under Erik ten Hag next season – and some fear the Dutchman will not be fit enough to elevate the club .
- The Premier League has been warned by the government that it must agree a deal to offer hundreds of millions of pounds more to the lower leagues or face the prospect of being forced by law.
- Liverpool have held discussions with crypto companies as they test market strength before agreeing a new shirt sponsorship deal.
- Frank Lampard could face FA charges as comments about Everton’s penalty claim in the Merseyside derby prompted the club to contact arbitration as to why the case was not being considered. more detail.
- According to reports, Tottenham may not have the prospect of a battle with Real Madrid to get the services of Mauricio Pochettino before next season.
- Arsenal received a potential boost in their summer looking for offensive reinforcements when Marcus Thuram became available.
- Manchester United transfer director John Murtough has informed Andreas Pereira that he has a future at Old Trafford under Erik ten Hag.
- Antonio Conte could ask for six new signings this summer to stay at Tottenham, amid links to a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Manchester United will sign three new players in the summer transfer window instead of the 10 new players Ralf Rangnick suggested they need, a new report says.
- Juventus are said to be interested in signing PSG striker Angel Di Maria in the summer when his contract expires.
- Jules Kounde paved the way for a move to Chelsea this summer by telling Sevilla he remains determined to leave the Spanish club.
- Former Masters champion Sergio Garcia is willing to risk Ryder Cup exile and play in Saudi Arabia’s first uprising series event in London.
- Anfield has been excluded from hosting Euro 2028 matches, if the UK and Ireland bids succeed, as the pitch is too small, meaning Liverpool city could miss out on the tournament if Bramley Moore Dock’s home ground Everton’s new is not ready. time.
- Scotland manager Steve Clarke is being urged to convince Aston Villa defender Matt Targett to change his allegiance after representing the country at Under-19 level and then England at Under-21 level.
- The Lawn Tennis Association is hoping for help at the government level to find allies over the ban on Russian and Belarusian players from Wimbledon amid fears of isolation.
- Welsh police chiefs will discuss Robert Page’s future at a council meeting this week.
- Erling Haaland is said to have flown to Monaco on Sunday to meet his agent Mino Raiola.
- Arsenal are ready to listen to offers for record signing Nicolas Pepe as they look to generate money for another round of summer spending.
- French media claim Chelsea are one of five clubs interested in signing Manchester City’s Riyad Mahrez.
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger could receive a staggering £60m in salary and bonuses if he completes a free transfer to Real Madrid.
- Cardiff are pursuing £80m in compensation from Nantes as they claim Emiliano Sala’s death caused them to be relegated from the Premier League.
- Paul Canoville has backed Todd Boehly’s purchase of Chelsea and questioned an offer backed by Sir Martin Broughton, which has already attracted major investments from Lewis Hamilton and Serena Williams.
- Thomas Tuchel is set to tell Chelsea’s new owners that signing two central defenders this summer is a priority while club officials are also expected to hold talks with Romelu Lukaku soon. about his future.
- Former British gymnastics coach Liz Kincaid has denied mistreating the athletes after she was disqualified by Team GB shortly before the Tokyo Olympics because of a complaint from one of the former gymnasts. hers.
- Concerns about his coaching style cost Justin Langer a place in England’s new coaching staff, along with Rob Key’s desire to separate Checking and white-ball duties.
- Rangers are said to have held talks with Tottenham over an intriguing pre-season friendly at Ibrox.
- Rangers are set to consider offers for Josh McPake this summer.
- St Mirren are set to finalize the signing of Australia Under-23 international Keanu Baccus being demanded from Western Sydney Wanderers after agreeing a pre-contract agreement.
- Aberdeen coach Jim Goodwin has revealed he needs to sign “four or five good players” in the summer transfer window if the Dons are to be competitive next season.
- Celtic are looking to bolster their defenses with the potential signing of Iraq international left-back Mohanad Jeahze, who currently plays in Sweden for Hammarby.